Senin, 03 Maret 2014

The Rule of Team Transfers

Since one of the rules obeyed by the Total Drama series involves switching teams/transferring teammates, I decided to follow that same obligatory move and transfer one of the Total Drama girls that are in the Angel Wing to the Daemon Wing. Who will be transferred? Well, I decided to let the readers and the fans decide on this matter. Anyways, here are the girls in the Angel Wing.

  • Beth
  • Bridgette
  • Dakota
  • Dawn
  • Eva
  • Katie
  • Leshawna
  • Lindsay
  • Sadie
  •  Staci
  • Zoey
I typed the names in white for those who do not wish to spoil themselves. Of course I won't transfer Eva since it's better to keep someone who gets ticked off quite easily relaxed. I, myself, chose Lindsay since HeatherxLindsay is tied with GwenxCourtney as the most popular yuri ship among Total Drama Rule 34 fans, and that's from looking at Paheal.net alone and ignoring the distrust pics (as pairings involve love and trust). Well, there you guys go. The poll is listed as a grey block with a drop menu to make it spoiler-resistant.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar